"Tuner car #3" Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Rules should be read carefully. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or submitting your Entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Rules.
PROMOTION PERIOD: “TUNER CAR #3” Sweepstakes early entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Nov 29th, 2022 and standard entries accepted online starting at 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Feb 28th, 2023 and ending 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Jun 20th (the “Promotion Period”).
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 48 continental United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Tuner Market (the “Sponsor”), subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter: There are four ways to enter:
- Eligible individuals who purchase a Tuner Club membership at www.tunermarket.com will receive four-hundred (400) Sweepstakes entries per month of membership during the sweepstakes period.
- Eligible Individuals can earn entries for purchasing products from www.tunermarket.com . During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive ten (10) entries into the Sweepstakes for every $1 spent on an eligible purchase at tunermarket.com (the “Website”) (e.g., a $25 purchase will earn 250 entries). The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping/handling charges). If a purchase is returned prior to the Sweepstakes drawing, entry will be voided. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on Jun 20th to be eligible to receive entries.
- To enter without purchase, print your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, telephone number, date of birth and in twenty-five (25) words or more, write a response to the following question “Why do you like cars?” emailed to TunerMarketOfficial@gmail.com. (each entrant must only enter once individually- multiple/bulk mailings will not be accepted). Mail-in entries must be received by Jun 20th. Earn twenty (20) entries from emailing the completed prompt. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of email entry requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries. All information must be complete to be eligible. Personal information collected from entrant is used only for the purpose of the Sweepstakes and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner, unless entrant agrees to receive further information on Sponsor’s or prize partner’s products and promotions. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter sweepstakes is prohibited.
- You can subscribe to our email list for free, which gives you 1 entry.
Only fully complete and compliant entries are eligible pursuant to these Official Rules, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
3. Entry Requirements: By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that your entry conforms to the following requirements:
- Entries that exploit bugs in the platform, or otherwise violate the spirit of the Sweepstakes, will be rejected.
- Entries that are submitted by script, macro or other automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) and/or entries that subvert the entry process by any means will be void.
- Entries that attempt to harm the platform or otherwise create an unfair advantage over other entrants will be rejected.
- Entries cannot be in violation of any law, regulation or third party rights.
- Entrants found to use multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be ineligible.
- Incomplete entry submission or entry submissions not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive the grand prize, a 1993 Volvo 240. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All expenses associated with prize acceptance not mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Volvo 240 Prize Restrictions: The interior and exterior color and condition of the 1993 Volvo 240 displayed in the videos/photos may differ. The winner must possess automobile insurance prior to receiving the prize. Any costs associated with registration, taxes and licensing of the automobile are the sole responsibility of the Winner. This vehicle has no warranty. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor.
NOTE #1: Prize car might not pass emissions testing in certain states. Winner is responsible for reviewing standards for operation of a vehicle in their state before accepting prize.
NOTE #2: Prize must be picked up from Orlando Florida within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the sponsor. Sponsor may decide to ship vehicle at their discretion.
NOTE #3: The Winner understands and agrees that the process will be videotaped/photographed. Rights to any prize ceremony video/photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media at their sole discretion.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor on or about Jun 21st. Winner will be notified by phone within five (5) calendar days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Entries that fail to meet the Eligibility and the Entry Requirements by the end of the Promotion Period will be deemed incomplete and, at the discretion of Sponsor, may be disqualified. If a potential winner is a U.S. citizen, he/she must sign and return an IRS W-9 form within the stated time in order to claim a prize.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that Sponsor or anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstake rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing contained herein shall constitute this Sweepstakes to be an arrangement for employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. In no way is a participant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect. The value of the prize will be taxable to the winner as income. All federal, provincial, territorial, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. United States residents will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS. Please contact your own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstake is Tuner Market, 10226 Curry Ford Road #107 - unit 539
This sweepstakes is no way sponsored or endorsed by Volvo.
ENTER FOR FREE
Get 20 Entries for Free!
Get 20 Free Entries by following NBS on Instagram and signing up with your email on our site! 🔥💪Follow NBS on Instagram ❤️
EMAIL SIGN UP
Sign up with your email to receive the twenty free entrees 🙌
⬇️ You can find our email sign up below ⬇️